How about Acupuncture for Moms? Here’s 7 Healthful Reasons why.
One of the best gifts you can give your mother this Mother’s Day is the gift of acupuncture. Acupuncture can help with an abundance of health problems and get you feeling one hundred percent again. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother, right! Mom’s make the world go around! So for Mother’s day you should give your Mom the gift of acupuncture, here are seven reasons why.
- Acupuncture is great for pregnancy. During pregnancy, acupuncture is a safe and gentle non-medicated way to treat when not feeling well. A variety of ailments can be treated such as headaches, aches and pain, nausea, vomiting, digestive problems, restless sleep and more.
The number one reason women seek acupuncture in their first trimester of pregnancy is morning sickness.
Also during the last several weeks of pregnancy some women experience a breech presentation when the baby doesn’t turn into the proper position for delivery. Acupuncture along with a heat therapy called moxibustion can encourage the baby turn.
- Acupuncture can help alleviate stress. Moms have to deal with a lot of stress, so what is better than getting a treated for that this mother’s day? Send your mom to an acupuncturist so she can ease into a deep relaxing and calming state of well-being. Acupuncture can melt that stress away.
- Acupuncture is a great cure and preventative measure for anxiety. There are many acupuncture points on the body to calm the mind and settle out those stresses and anxieties from the body.
Ear-shenmen, Pericardium 6, Liver 3 and Stomach 6 are a few acupoints that can help.
- Acupuncture is very beneficial for those nagging aches in our joints caused by arthritis. There are different types of arthritis and different treatment plans which include acupuncture, herbs, changes in diet and exercise. Awareness in joint health is important.
Learning supportive movements based on Tai Chi exercise and a diet focused on reducing inflammation can be a part of your treatment plan. Traditional Chinese Medicine can help you move better and find relief.
- Say goodbye to migraines! Acupuncture can make migraines go away. Acupuncture also can help prevent migraines too. It is possible to stop a migraine in its tracks if one is able to see an acupuncturist during the acute stage of migraine.
Next time you feel a migraine coming on call an acupuncturist and see if you can get in right away.
- Acupuncture can alleviate insomnia. We all know that Moms have their hands full throughout the day, by being overworked and over-stressed which can lead to insomnia. There’s lots to worry about and the mind is always busy with careful thoughts that can work against the need to relax into a peaceful sleep.
Acupuncture needles are strategically placed on the body to help calm the mind, balance hormones and settle the nervous system. Most people will notice some change after just one treatment, but to get the full effect and truly eliminate insomnia, you should consider committing to several treatments.
Also, consider a lifestyle consult to make sure your daily habits and diet are supportive to your sleep needs
- Acupuncture improves digestive function. Acupuncture is effective in improving digestive function. If you experience signs of poor digestion like bloating, excess gas, burping, tummy rumblings, diarrhea or constipation and are looking for natural support try acupuncture.
There are numerous acupuncture points on the body that can help with digestion. Two of the best are located on the stomach energetic meridian, Stomach 25 and Stomach 36.
Also consider a diet consult to identify any food sensitivities and discover any imbalances in gut health to ensure optimal digestion. Good digestion is essential for good health. Poor digestion can lead to you missing out on important nutrients – the building blocks to maintain strong, healthy body function.
When it comes to supporting health, acupuncture for Moms can be a great natural way to keep Mom healthy and happy.
And for my Mom I’d like to say, “Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love you!”
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Subscribe to our email list for all-natural health tips and receive this FREE guide on how to take charge of your health the natural way. Natural Healing for Optimal Health
TELL US WHERE TO SEND YOUR FREE EBOOK