If you have joint problems like arthritis, herniated discs, instability you’ll learn in this video some simple suggestions to strengthen those joints and keep you moving in a safe and health yway.
How to Exercise Weak Joints Safely – Especially for Arthritis Type Conditions
- Avoid moving the joint under heavy weight or with strong force
- Strengthen the muscles around the joint by tightening them without repetitive movement or limited movement – think isometrics / holding tension in muscles without movement.
– (Isometrics are done in static positions, rather than being dynamic through a range of motion.)
- Loosen the joint gently in a circular fashion (clockwise / counter-clockwise) without lots of weight or force.
- Good health is about good circulation. Joints need to bend to increase circulation and improve joint health. A compromised joint, that is weak, could result in injury if repetitive movement is done with too much weight and force.
If you are looking for self-care practices to promote health call for a consultation or check out my Chi Kung (Qigong) Online program – Use the 50OFFNOW code to receive a discount (offer expires by 11/15/2017)
Leave comments and questions below. I will reply.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Subscribe to our email list for all-natural health tips and receive this FREE guide on how to take charge of your health the natural way. Natural Healing for Optimal Health
TELL US WHERE TO SEND YOUR FREE EBOOK