Here’s the highlights of a great article for diet advice on fat to check out:
- Eating fat does not make you fat.
- Saturated fat does not cause heart disease. It is likely protective.
- Processed foods labeled ‘low fat,’ ‘lite,’ ‘low cholesterol,’ or ‘proven to lower cholesterol’ should be avoided.
- Limit starchy and refined carbohydrates to prevent and reverse Type 2 diabetes.
- Optimum sugar consumption for health is zero.
- Industrial vegetable oils should be avoided.
- Stop counting calories (calorie focused thinking has damaged public health).
- You cannot outrun a bad diet.
- Snacking will make you fat (Grandma was right).
- Evidence based nutrition should be incorporated into education curricula for all healthcare professionals.
Fats Aren’t Creating the Obesity Epidemic –> http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/rethinking-the-conventional-wisdom-on-diet
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Subscribe to our email list for all-natural health tips and receive this FREE guide on how to take charge of your health the natural way. Natural Healing for Optimal Health
TELL US WHERE TO SEND YOUR FREE EBOOK