7 Emotions Meditation for Pensiveness (over-thinking)
- Introducing 7 Emotions Guided Awareness Meditations
- Meditation Outline – Pensiveness (over-thinking)
- Tips Sheet
- Take the Quiz – Find Your Emotional Energy Pattern
- Body Chart – Acupuncture Energy Point Locations
- Guided Audio Meditation for Pensiveness (Length: 30 minutes)
TRY A SAMPLE AUDIO TRACK from the 7 Emotions Guided Awareness Meditations Series
Extend and Spread the Knotted and Stuck Emotional Pattern of Pensiveness (over-thinking)
In this audio track Dr Chris talks you through a guided meditation that brings awareness to the stuck energy pattern experienced when feeling pensiveness. This meditation helps you extend and spread your natural energy called qi and helps you experience a deeper sense of relaxation to support your mental emotional health.
Emotions have a great influence on our health and well-being. In Chi Kung and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), emotions are often considered the root-cause of many health problems. Good health is about good circulation of qi – the vital life force that circulates and supports body function. When qi is impeded or blocked, pain can result and disease can take root.
Emotions can be translated into energy patterns that can rise, scatter, knot, weaken, sink, or drain the body’s qi or vital life force. Emotions are normal but problems can arise when emotions become excessive. Awareness and prevention are the keys to greater health. 7 Emotions meditations can help you become aware of any unhealthy emotional energy patterns. The meditations can be used as preventive practices to redirect, balance and restore qi flow to better support your health.
This 7 emotions meditative awareness guide is formatted as an audio track that will talk you through a meditative process to relax and unify the body, mind and breath. This meditation can help you develop a deeper mind-body connection and bring balance to disturbing emotional energy patterns. This self-care tool puts you in control. It allows you to take preventive measures to better support your health. Continual practice will help you develop a deeper sense of awareness about you and your healthcare needs.
Overview on Pensiveness
Associations: over-thinking, ruminating, concentration.
Imbalance: stuckness / knots qi.
Corrective Therapeutic Action: Extend and Spread qi out to the extremities.
- poor appetite
- abdominal pain or distention
- loose stools
- fatigue, lethargy, and inability to concentrate.
- a feeling of heaviness, bloating, general tiredness
- tiredness after eating
- low appetite
- weak limbs,
- thin muscles
- possible edema
- unable to change
- lack of center or balance
- worry a lot
- unresolved feelings
- confuses sympathy for empathy
- failure of imagination or understanding
- difficulty focusing or concentrating
- not feeling nourished
- over eating
Body Region Influences:
- Center (not feeling centered)
Spleen TCM Function: transforming and transporting food into qi and blood / nourishing.
Learn More –> view this FREE Video Series called: Break Free From the Emotional Drain Game
1. #1 Root Cause to Most Health Issues
2. All-Natural Self-Care tips based on Ancient Wisdom
3. Break Free from the Emotional Drain Game
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Subscribe to our email list for all-natural health tips and receive this FREE guide on how to take charge of your health the natural way. Natural Healing for Optimal Health
TELL US WHERE TO SEND YOUR FREE EBOOK